The Holidays is a Special Time at St. Vincent Home for Children!
We work hard to keep the spirit of the holiday season present by providing opportunities to support our kids in a a variety of ways. With your help, we can make the holiday’s BRIGHT for each of the 35 kids who will be with us on Christmas Day.
Gifts for our Teens:
Please drop off unwrapped gifts from December 1st – 19th M-F between 9am – 5pm to St. Vincent’s.
- Our 2016 Holiday Wish List
- We are looking for individuals, businesses, and groups to host a holiday drive or giving tree to collect items for our youth. Interested? contact Matt Haverstick at 314-261-6011 x142 or e-mail.
- Gift Cards: Not sure what to buy? We love gift cards, too! Our teens can use gift cards to Walmart, Target, Shoe Carnival, Movie Theaters, or Subway.
- Make a donation: No time to shop? Can’t decide? Want to give something that’s needed? Make an online donation and your gift will be used where it’s most needed.
- Christmas Eve Mass: A long standing tradition, the Sacred Heart Chapel will host Christmas Eve Mass on December 24th at 4 pm. Open to the community who would like to take time to celebrate with us and enjoy the beauty of the holiday decorations.
Support our Christmas Eve Party:
We throw a very big celebration for all of our residents with lots of food, drinks, games, and fun. If you’d like to add to our festivities, contact Matt Haverstick at 314-261-6011 x142 or e-mail. We are also looking for donations to make the party a joyous occasion!
- Party Treats: Cookies, Pies, Brownies, Candy Canes,
- Snacks: Chips & Dips,
- Drinks: Soda, Hot Cocoa, Apple Cider, etc.
- DVDs: New or used, No R-rated
- Board Games
- Movie Candy: We’ll show a movie on our ‘big’ screen for the kids
- Microwave Popcorn